Le son de ma vie

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Starting Blog


Hi, guys!!

I am graduating in this Decemer (if I can pass all the classes!) and I am already feeling sad about leaving here.
Some people say that Lincoln is such a boring city that they hate to be here....
Well..., it is ture that Lincoln is a small city, which means that you have less options of entertainment compared to bigger cities.

But I never hated Lincoln. To me, important thing is always people. I think I am able to live anywhere as long as I have people that I like. I have them here in Lincoln now! And I know that I will miss them so much....

Some of my good friends are already gone from Lincoln, too.(Like those 2 girls in the pictre with me.) And I miss them very badly.

That's why I have decided to keep a blog. I will try to keep you guys updated.
So please leave me some comments!!!!!
Thanks,


sachi

7 Comments:

  • miss you loads too babe! great idea. i'm also on blog eh...mine's not as updated. tee hee. but it is: www.christinengaruiya.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Christine M. N., at 6:09 PM  

  • Hi, Ryan!
    How do you like your new school so far?? I hope things are going well!
    And yeah, you have to keep checking my blog ;) I will update it regularly!

    By Blogger sachi, at 1:41 PM  

  • Christine!!!!
    Great that you have a blog, too!
    I will link it on mine! hehe.
    I actually went to your blog now!
    WOW! Cool! You went to London! I need to read them...

    By Blogger sachi, at 1:46 PM  

  • Almost graduated huh? Fun, fun!

    I also have a blog at blogspot:

    http://surfaceofthesun.blogspot.com

    Later babe!

    By Blogger Dego Diva, at 10:31 PM  

  • Thanks for your comment, Rachel!
    How are you doing?
    You are on my link now :)
    Keep in touch!

    By Blogger sachi, at 8:18 PM  

  • Hey Sachi, glad to hear that you are graduating in December.

    a huge kiss from Ecuador!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

  • Hola, JG!!
    Gracias for your comment.
    Yes, I am graduating in December and I might come to visit Ecuador again!!

    I am so in love with your country, Ecuador. I will let know in detail once I decide it.

    By Blogger sachi, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home