Le son de ma vie

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Marcela's Parents Visit.



My friend Marcela's parents from Czech Republic were here in Lincoln yesterday!!
Some of her friends got together for the dinner at Bryan's place. I was late a little because of my night class but it was so nice to her parents.

It was funny though that her mom was confused with my name SACHI with SUSHI. Well, it is understandable, isn't it??? Sachi and sushi are close!

I wish we had more time to spend time together... Hope they will have a safe trip to go back home. Ajoy!!

4 Comments:

  • Hello Sachi,
    As the name of your blog is french, let me try to write few words in this language.
    J'espère que tout se passe bien pour toi à Lincoln, que tu profites bien des derniers moi de la vie étudiante !!! Qu'as-tu prévu pour la suite ? Retour au Japon ? Travailler à Paris ;-)
    Rémy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

  • Remy!!!
    (pardon mais je ne peut pas utiliser les signes accents.)

    Merci beaucoup pour ton comment :)
    Commnet ca va??

    Je vais bien, ici a Lincoln. Je vais retourne au Japon parce que j'ai quelque offres de travail la...Mais j'ai envie d'aller a l'ecole graduee et d'revener aux Etats-Unis.
    I will write more about what I would do after the graduation on my blog later on ;)

    Et toi?? Comment est ton travail et ta vie?? I miss you!

    By Blogger sachi, at 6:53 PM  

  • lol. sushi's good....so maybe it was a compliment...

    By Blogger Christine M. N., at 12:58 AM  

  • Chritine,
    haha, good way to put it!
    I would take it as a complement then... ;P

    By Blogger sachi, at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home