Le son de ma vie

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Good Times...





My friends always take better pictures than I do so I stole some pics on facebook...haha.
Copy rights@ Otto and Bryan!!!!

Halloween, Halloween, Halloween... To tell the truth, I hate to wear costumes...But it was my last halloween in Lincoln, you know. We had a party at Bryan's and I became a cowgirl. I even had a rope with me, haha. And as you can see in the third pic, it was a birthday for Bryan, Dirk, and Will.

...and this Friday, 3rd of November. I had so much fun.
I had lunch and coffee with Bryan and Otto. Then afternoon beers with them plus Otto's friend, Sam.
Then watching and dancing basic steps of Tango (I should know how to dance tango b/c I am going to Argentina, right!?!?), and nice and relaxed time at Bryan's place.

I always have good times with them. No exceptions. and I love my friends.
My heart is truly breaking that I have to leave them in December.

4 Comments:

  • Hey Sachi !!
    It's so nice to see this pictures with you, Bryan and Otto !!
    I miss you so much !!!
    Don't forget you may stop by Paris on the way back home ;-)
    Bises

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 AM  

  • Rémy,
    Je suis contente que tu aimes les photos ;) Tu me manques aussi...

    Paris!!! Oui, je dois render vister à toi, n'est-ce pas?? Mais quand est-ce que tu viens au Japon?? Je t'attends!!! hihi.

    hung and kisses!

    By Blogger sachi, at 7:49 PM  

  • you look hot in your pic! :). hope you're good. i hear you live on the same floor as my sister? ha. small world

    By Blogger Christine M. N., at 2:09 AM  

  • Thanks, Christine!!
    How are you doing in Omaha??

    and Yes, your sister and I are in the same apt. floor!! it's so funny! We used to be floor mates in Selleck and now again, we are floor mates!!

    By Blogger sachi, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home